ADAMS COUNTY FREE TAX PREPERATION PROGRAM (sponsored by the Treasurer’s department) HAS MOVED!!!
One great location, longer hours, and plenty of parking,
OUR SITE OPENS JANUARY 30th!!!
NO APPOINTMENTS REQUIRED!
We are located in the west wing of the Adams County Government Center
Monday & Wednesdays 9AM – 3PM
Conference Room Clear Creek E
Please park on the west side of the building.
Had an amazing experience today joining Commissioners Chaz Tedesco, Mary Hodge and Erik Hansen along with Assessor Patsy Melonakis for a meeting with members from a Mexican delegation to discuss governance, elections and organizational reform. Adams County has come a long way in recent years and I am very proud of the work that has been accomplished.
If you have property in Adams County – PLEASE see the press release below.
Important to note -this error was made at the print facility, NOT in the Treasurer’s office.
New statements for the impacted accounts will go out tomorrow. THE PRINTER WILL INCUR ALL COSTS RELATED TO THIS ERROR.
Call me directly at 720-523-6166 if you have questions about your account and this issue.
Thank you for your patience.
Adams County Treasurer
E-Check payments online AND over the phone are now FREE!!!
8 WAYS TO PAY
• NEW! FREE Electronic Check Online at www.adcotax.com
• NEW! FREE Electronic Check By Phone at 720-523-6160 Option #2
• NEW! Credit Card by phone at 720-523-6160 Option #2 (fee applies)
• NEW! Drop Box –4430 S. Adams County Parkway, Brighton Co 80601
• NEW! Money Gram – visit www.moneygram.com for participating merchants
• Credit Card Online at www.adcotax.com (fee applies)
• Walk In – M-F, 7am-5pm, 4430 S. Adams County Parkway, Brighton Co 80601
• US Mail – Adams County Treasurer, PO Box 869, Brighton Co 80601
Colorado Gives Day – supporting Ralston house.
For more information regarding this amazing organization,
go to: www.Ralston house.net